Are you keen on offering solutions or help to the elderly, sick, or toddlers? Above all, do you want to earn much just doing what you love most? If any of the above best describes you, then your service is much in need in Canada and many other parts of Europe.
Caregiving is currently becoming a fast-growing opportunity to make cool cash and be of relevance. With the ever-increasing number of aged and senior citizens; babies and toddlers as their parents need to work to pay bills; sick loved ones with unavailable relatives to take proper care of them; the list goes on and on. Hence the increase in caregiver jobs availability in Canada and all over Europe.
Currently, we have the opportunity for a caregiver in Mr. Tagalakis Montreal, QC. Look through as we put you through all the needed details for this job. However, you may want to ask, what type of job offer is this? Sure is permanent and a full-time job offer to whosoever is interested.
Below describes the caregiver job position in Canada
- Potential individuals must be at least a high school graduate with the certificate to prove such or a means to prove they attended a high school at least.
- As part of your experience, you should have between 1 or less than 2 years of experience in caregiving.
- However, smoking within or around your work site environment is highly prohibited
Work Setting as per provision with the opportunity
- There is an optional accommodation available with no charge accrued; however, this isn’t a criterion for the employment offer.
- All your job activities will be within the employer’s /client’s home.
What duties you are expected to perform?
- You are expected to provide companionship
- Similarly, you are to provide care
- Must prepare and serve nourishing and nutritious meals at all times.
- Should be able the draw out a plan for a therapeutic diet and menus for the client
- Regularly assist in exercising clients.
- Help client with all forms of hygienic effects such as bathing etc.
- Lightly perform some home keeping jobs or activities
- Also, helps in regular and personal caregiving
- Above all, helps the client with regular medication administration.
Meanwhile, for purpose of security and safety due to the delicate and close relational rapport nature of the job, there will be a need for reference
Personal quality expected become you can qualify for this Job offer
- You must be dedicated to your job
- You need to be punctual
- There is also a need for you to be flexible.
- You have to be reliable as your attention will be constantly needed on and off the usual time or routine.
- You should have excellent and efficient interpersonal skill
- Being very much organized remains key
- The candidate should be bilingual meaning he or she should be able to communicate in both English and French very well.
- The individual must have an excellent communication skill
- Above all, you have to be a client focus.
This job offer is a permanent offer and secondly, you have to put in not less than 40hrs a week.